Kolorcraft Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Kolorcraft Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 June 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to client requirements for the purpose of delivering our services.
What we do with the data we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record-keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special or other information (which we think you may find interesting) using the email address which you have provided
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us, or write to us, as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information provided on our website is for general purposes only. We do not claim that our website is legally comprehensive. While we have taken every step to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this website, Kolorcraft Limited can accept no responsibility for any loss arising from depending on any of its contents.
We are not responsible for the content and accuracy of any third-party websites to which we link from this site, or of any sites which link to ours.
The logo on this site is the trademark of Kolorcraft Limited, and the text is our copyright. While you may download and temporarily store one or more of this website’s pages (including any attached files, such as images or PDFs) so that you may personally view them, you may not reproduce, permanently store or retransmit any part of this website without prior written permission from Kolorcraft Limited.