- BS EN ISO 14001
- Forest Stewardship Council
- Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification
- POPAI Sustainability Standard.
Because of what we do, we have to use lots of paper-based materials. That’s why we do everything we can to minimise our impact on the environment. We source our materials responsibly, to protect long-term timber supplies, the environment and people whose livelihoods depend on forests. We all live on this planet, so it’s only fair that we help to look after it. As a result, we’ve received important awards and accreditations for environmental responsibility.
BS EN ISO 14001
We achieved this by:
- setting up a dedicated team to achieve a set of targets
- cutting the amount of energy and other resources we use
- producing less waste (especially landfill)
- training our staff (in specialist areas like designing for the environment, material selection, waste segregation, spill control, fire control, environmental incident reporting and incident control).
This means that we won’t source any of the following:
- paper or paper products from illegally harvested timber
- wood harvested in violation of traditional and civil rights
- wood harvested from areas of high conservation value
- wood from forests being converted to bare land
- wood from genetically modified trees.
These two international schemes certify that any timber sold or purchased has come from woodland which has been well-managed, purchased and harvested..
POPAI Sustainability Standard
We’re signed up to the POPAI Sustainability Standard, which covers the entire lifecycle of a piece of POS display – from corporate, premises and design & plant to materials & processes, supply-chain management, logistics and end-of-life.
CIPS Sustainability Index (CSI)
We’re a rated supplier on the CIPS Sustainability Index. This provides a 360-degree view of supplier sustainability according to financial, environmental and social criteria, so you get a more transparent view of the supply chain and reduce risk.